Thursday, March 18, 2010

Not Everyone Likes to Be Photographed

This week I'm hanging out with my family in FL.  We decided to bag the Christmas gathering and head for a warmer climate during the winter.  It's been great to wear shorts, but only for a day or so.  It's been colder and windier but I remind myself that one doesn't hear the ocean in mid-March in Milwaukee.

My older nephews are here with their kids and my sister has come from the UK with her husband and my youngest nephew - 2 year old George.  George has learned that he has cousins and is having fun hanging out by the ocean with them.  I slapped on my 35mm 1.8 lens (50mm on the D300) and headed out for some images that mimic the view of the human eye.

George resembles Cauley Macaulkin when it's bath time.  This toddler is full of smiles and was a joy to be around.  Ryan was confused when he saw me on the beach.  He used to seeing me at his home in Chicago so this was the face that I captured when he first saw me.  It reminds me that not everyone likes to have their picture taken.  So what . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment