Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Spring Sunrise Surprise


Getting up early in the morning to be in place to photograph a sunrise can be a hit or miss proposition. Clouds can roll in or the sun can be too bright to really "set the mood" in the image. Well today was a good day! I didn't stop photographing until 9:30 p.m., but you'll have to wait to see that image tomorrow.

While I was planning my spot to photograph the sunrise among 18 other photographers, I began to see that hot pink glow on the horizon. A quick look around and I had my spot with the boats and some reflections coming off the water. The funny thing is that as the sun rose, it seemed to be supported by the boat antennas. I love surprises!

1 comment:

  1. Peg:

    Great photo....vessels of freedom, harbors of healing...boats!
    K. Chesney lyric

    first time visitor, long time friend...your work is amazing. Many blessings and God's safety on your travels. Good to see you in NY. Cris

    ReplyDelete