Thursday, April 09, 2009

"Dogs" Update


It's been a busy week here! Everyone taking care of things before Easter. Good news! My photography project, Dogs and Their Women, is beginning to take off like a wildfire with a Santa Ana winds blowing behind it! Over the last two days I've had 7 emails of women who are either volunteering for the project or know of someone who might be interested. This is exciting!

I've heard from a "Yoga" dog, a police dog, mistreated rescue dogs, and pure bred dogs. Women are starting to answer the questions I've posed for them and soon I'll be scheduling sessions that are sure to be exciting and exhilarating. This weekend I'll be photographing at Central Bark - Oak Creek and passing out my flyers, so I anticipate more inquiries.

Now I need to include an older woman, a child or teenager and people that have a unique story to tell about their relationship with their dog. Spread the word - woof, woof!

Here's a shot of my Ellie, the elegant coonhound, taking a snooze in a sunbeam. She loves to lie in the sun and will move from room to room to find the sun. Smart dog!

2 comments:

  1. Aww she is beautiful! My little chihuahua does the same! i work in a boutique shoe store. she comes with me everyday, and people see her and come into the store because they see her in the window sunning herself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a photo to be had! A chihuahua sunning in the window. Kind of reminds me of the bobbing chihuahua heads that used to be in the back car windows. Now I'm dating myself!

    ReplyDelete