Monday, February 16, 2009

Artistic, Custom Books of your Images


I was recently working on a custom, designed, coffee table book for a friend of mine who turned 50. She asked me to make LOTS of photos and I told her that I'd design her a book as a gift. Turning 50 is a big deal so preserving it all in a book is the only way to go!

It arrived at the end of last week and I got out my special, cotton gloves to gently open the pages and take a look at how it turned out. A smile came across my face as I recalled the time I had in the San Juan Island with everybody. I can already hear the squeaky, high pitched noises my friend will make when she's excited. She'll be squealing with delight when she gets this book in the mail!

These books are really fun for me to design! Children of all ages, high school seniors, family vacations, or canine companions are the focus behind the books I design. A book is really the best way to capture those special moments and build upon the emotions that are centered on the person or event. Viewing page after page gives you the sense of place, the rich memories and the heart-filled experiences that were found deep in each image. The smiles, the laughs, the pouty expression, the sounds - they're all there anytime you want to sit down and curl up with your personal book of memories!

Just pick it up off the coffee table or shelf and get ready to relive the moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment