Friday, May 15, 2009

We're in the Finals. . .


Just a few minutes ago, the phone rang and my photography friend, Janet (www.janetfulcherphotography.com) was on the other end. She and her production assistant were on speaker phone. That usually means that they have a question for me and we all put our heads together to answer it.

Today was a different scenario. They told me that my "Oh My Gosh" image of Piper, my 8 year old neighbor, was picked as a WINNER for Round 2 of my lab's (www.millerslab.com) Baby and Child Portrait Contest. Now it's onto the Finals, which will be in a couple of months. I hadn't gone online to check so it came as a surprise!

So here she is, dressed up as Pippi Longstocking. She loves these books and it was a no-brainer to have her dress up and play the part. Nice job, Piper! You made a great Pippi, Piper!

No comments:

Post a Comment