Monday, May 18, 2009

Jorge


I haven't seen my "across the street" neighbor in quite some time. We both work out of the home so we're usually coming and going. When I saw her this morning, I ran out to have a chat. In her backyard was her 21 month old son, George, who's called Jorge by his nanny. There he was, perched inside the cab of a metal, push-peddle, fire truck. With the sun hitting him just right, I said to Crystal, his mom, I'll be right back with my camera!

Come on - is he not a cute, little guy?? I loved the back light sun in his hair - resembles a halo, but I'm not sure mom would agree with that. The pink lips, blue eyes and that precious, young skin make him a complete package! I first photographed him for his baby announcement, all wrapped in a big, apple green ribbon. Now he's trying to figure out who I am!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:33 PM CDT

    I say: "The Cherub, Jorge."
    :) ~martha

    ReplyDelete