Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Let's Have A Look At That Cavity, Shall We?


My dentist and his staff are fun! Steve Carini, DDS has been my dentist for 25 years and in all the time I've been his patient, I'd never thought about creating an image like this until I got my 10.5mm Fish Eye lens. Well, today was the day and I even remembered to take my camera gear with me!

It was time to fill a cavity or two, but first I asked Steve and Karen to don the gloves, mask and micro glasses for me to have fun and make an image of them. They were all over it! They started giggling at the thought of how this was going to come out and enjoyed the opportunity to have a little fun in the office. Who else would think that getting a cavity filled was fun?? For me, it was!

Technical stuff: 10.5 mm lens with (2) SB-800's Metered for ambient exposure and added +2/3 stop on remote and -2/3 stop on master flash pointed at Steve. It's not perfect but it was fun way to enjoy having a cavity filled!

No comments:

Post a Comment