Thursday, January 29, 2009

Senior Photography Milwaukee


It's never too early to start thinking about photographing next year's high school seniors for their graduation portraits! In fact, I started photographing last night, when I had fun getting some great wrestling shots of a Franklin High School student.

Derek and his mom had seen the Custom Grad Book I had done for another cross-country teammate and knew they had to have one. I found out what activities Derek was in and knew that this book was going to be filled with action. Wrestling, cross-country, track & field, Eagle Scout, etc. - a busy guy.

Last night I watched him, or should I say photographed him, while he wrestled 2 matches. The most time you get is 5 minutes so I had to pick my spots to get the best angles and hoped that he didn't pin anybody in the first minute! Not to worry, Derek gave me most of the five minutes I needed to get the kind of action shots that he'll love having in his Custom Grad Book. His physical style of wrestling comes through.

I can't wait for Spring Track, as I used to coach the sport. One of his events is the Pole Vault! I'm planning how I'll cover it already!

No comments:

Post a Comment